Schweden

Antworten

Topic author
Verto

Schweden

Beitrag von Verto » Mi 26. Jul 2023, 21:34

Hier kein Deutscher, aus Schweden.
Ich habe einige Fragen zum Bohren von Brunnen. Bevorzugen Sie Google Translate für den deutschen Beitrag oder ist Englisch in Ordnung?

Plunschmeister

Re: Schweden

Beitrag von Plunschmeister » Do 27. Jul 2023, 09:10

Welcome!
You can also write in English.
„Das Wasser ist die Kohle der Zukunft" Jules Verne (1870)
* 2712193509122015*
Gruß PM

Topic author
Verto

Beitrag von Verto » Di 1. Aug 2023, 22:44

Thank you!

I will post in both english and Google translate german.
My drilling story I will post in the right forum section later.

But the shorts story.

This will be the third hole in 4 weeks and last try. I have read and prepared this whole week so I am ready when rest of my work well pipes arrive on friday.

The drilling site is a post glacial sand and gravel ridge/hill stretching some 30km trough the county, with huge amount of ground water and very good aquifer with a potential use of 80 to 125 l/s. Yes seconds not minutes :). According to the geo authorities.

Groundwater at 9 meters
The "problems" is that the first 7 meters is just gravel and pepples and the pipe tour just colapses If I try to drill directly in ground. So i need to drill in the well pipe and sink it in the ground from start.
After 7 meters to 9 meters there is a layer of clay.
After 9 m when ground water is found there is sand/gravel perfekt for kiespumpe, with some stones.
My first 2 attempts with DN115 TNA pipes and filters the pipes broke.
One time when using a fallmeissel in clay layer when a stone was under the pipe inbeded in clay the did not want to move.
Second time i somehow manage to break the threads in sump pipe so sump pipe got lose and blocked the path.

Now i have change to DN150 work TNA pipes instead. I am already at 6 meters but i ran out of pipes. They will arrive more on friday. The pipes is much sturdier and more easy to pick up stones in with steinfänger and easier to drill in with a 145mm drill that handels stones better than the 105mm drill for DN115.
I have 105mm drill with upstand, 145 mm drill with upstand where i have removed the upstand. Much better without. The drill head just want to get stuck in pipe with pepples and upstand.
140mm Riverside drill
Kiespumpe 108 and 90mm
Fallmeissel

I know i got 2 meter clay and I want to drill with expansion drill because i want the drill hole get bigger in clay because i have already 200kg load at 6 meter. Adding 2 meters of clay after that and maybe 4 meter more in ground water aquifer I think the load will be to much.
I will try to get little friktion in clay layer because the hole will not collapse.
After drilling trough clay i will use jacks to lift pipes over clay layer again to release suction effect from clay. Did so with my second try with DN115. The clay was 0 friktion after that. But needed like +400kg to get trough before pipe broke.

But i cant access the forum section for building tools? Why is that?

Plunschmeister

Beitrag von Plunschmeister » Mi 2. Aug 2023, 09:19

But i cant access the forum section for building tools? Why is that?
You have access from the second post, but look here:
http://brunnen-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1691
„Das Wasser ist die Kohle der Zukunft" Jules Verne (1870)
* 2712193509122015*
Gruß PM
Antworten